Terms & Conditions:
1. Surcharge for Vantage Position Inside Hall: (Corner stands)
- 15% for stands with 2-side open to passage.
- 30% for 3-side open to passage.
- 60% for 4-side open to Passage.
2. Loyalty Discount:
For previous exhibitors, additional 3% concession will be offered.
By Booking, Exhibitor will reserve its place in the booking sequence.
- Exhibitor will be offered the exhibition layout a month before the exhibition based on the sequence of their booking.
- Exhibitor must select any one location within 24 hrs.
- The balance payment if any should reach us within 24 hrs. after their stand confirmation.
- Once a location is selected, change in location will not be allowed.
The stall will be considered as booked only after KISAN receives 100% amount from Exhibitor.
All requests have to be made by submitting duly filled “Space Reservation Form”.
This form should be submitted with the Company seal and signature.
- In case the Exhibition is postponed or canceled, the liability of KISAN will be, only to refund the fees paid by the exhibitor.
- The exhibitors are requested to insure all their exhibits are approved by KISAN, before getting them to the Venue.
- Every effort will be made to meet your requests. These will however not be recognized as a condition for participation.
- Only the agreed exhibits may be displayed. Exhibits may be removed subject to permission from the KISAN.
7.I - Reservation, Cancellation & Refund:
- KISAN will refund amount excluding GST ( Goods and Service Tax) received from Exhibitor if the stall is canceled before final payment as per schedule is given in point no. 7.III.
- Exhibitor agrees and understands that KISAN shall not be liable and responsible for any refund or claims, in the event of cancellation of the stall by exhibitor after choosing the location.
- If GSTIN is not provided at the time of initial payment, then it will affect the process of taking input credit ( as applicable under GST Act & Rules)
7.II - Change / Cancellations:
The KISAN reserve the right at all times to change the dates of the exhibition due to force majeure, without the participants being able to asses rights to compensation from any loss. A registration cannot be withdrawn or altered unilaterally by the participants. The Organizer may refund the participant’s fees if the force majeure event prevails for a continuous period of 1 month. In case of cancellation due to any force majeure event reason, Organizer shall not be liable to refund any Government Tax as may be applicable. The participants agree and understand that, if any force majeure event occurs after the commencement of the exhibition, the organizer shall not be liable to make refunds or any payments for any losses, damages, costs, that the participants may incur due to force majeure event.
7.III - Cancellation of Participation:
Cancellations must be made in writing; they cannot be taken over the phone. Cancellations are effective as of the date of receipt of your formal request. The cancellation charges will be deducted from the paid amount and are refundable as follows:
|Sr. No.||Period of Cancellation||Amount Refundable|
|1.||Before 30th September 2018||75% of paid Amount|
|2.||Before 15th November 2018||50% of paid Amount|
|3.||On or After 16th November 2018||Non-refundable|
7. IV - General:
- The Organizer KISAN Forum Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to remove from the exhibition grounds the goods of an exhibitor immediately, who may contravene any of the rules or regulation in force.
- The Exhibitors shall be solely responsible for the safety of the material and personnel deployed at the Venue during the exhibition Period.
- In no event shall organizers be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages (including without limitation, lost or corrupted data, loss of profits or savings, loss of business or other economic loss) arising out of or related to these terms and conditions provided hereunder.
- The Exhibitors shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organisers and its directors, officers, and employees from and against all third-party claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, arising directly from or indirectly from or in connection with any misrepresentation, negligence, or wrongful act of the Exhibitors, contractors, assistants, employees, representatives or agents, any failure of the Exhibitors to perform its obligations in accordance with the terms and conditions for the Exhibition, all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, or any violation or claimed violation of a third party’s rights resulting in whole or in part from the Exhibitors Pavilion at the Exhibition.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: The terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of India and the civil courts in Pune, Maharashtra shall have jurisdiction for any disputes arising therefrom.
Provisions for Car & Scooter parking are made at the Fair Grounds free of cost.
9. Exhibitors Badges:
For the duration of the Fair, each exhibitor receives a specific number of free exhibitor badges for his stand as per their booked area. Additional Exhibitor badges are available online at welcome.kisan.com. Exhibitor badges are intended solely for personnel and must not be passed to third parties.In case of abuse, KISAN FORUM is entitled to withdraw the exhibitor badge. Entry to the fairground is not permitted without the Exhibitor’s Badges.
10. Height Restrictions-
4 m for Open Bare Space (special permission to be taken for 5 m) 3 m for bare space inside the hall. (special permission to be taken for 4 m).
Special permission required if your stand height is more than the mentioned above. Do share with us the detailed Drawings with dimensions on firstname.lastname@example.org However, if the height of your booth wall is raised beyond 2.5 meters (8 feet), you must finish the backside of such walls blending with the theme of the Stall. No branding can be done on the side facing the other/adjoining stall. SUBMIT Stall Designs on email@example.com latest by 30- November, 2018.
11. Possession of Stalls:
Exhibitors must occupy the space allotted not later than 8.00am on the 12th December 2018 or else the organizers reserve the right to re-allot the stall.
- The Organizers reserve the right, to re-allocate or resize spaces under special circumstances. The organizers also reserve the right to cancel booking approved on basis of misleading or false information, or if the requirements for participation (rental charges are not received in full on the mentioned dates prior to the event) are no longer met by the applicant.
- The exhibitors are responsible for the setting up of their structures maintenance during the event and the dismantling after the event.
- No audio, music systems & PA systems are allowed in the stall. Any complaint received will result in termination of such display.
- Exhibits must be positioned/displayed/demonstrated such that they will not intrude into the gangway / public space or cause hazard to visitors / other Exhibitors.
- Any exhibitor process, which generates noxious or toxic fumes, or smoke of any kind, is strictly prohibited. Also, no fuel or inflammable material is allowed in the exhibition premises.
- All stand designs are expected to be ready on the first day of the exhibition, four hours before the inaugural time. Also dismantling of the displays will not be allowed before the closing time on the last day of the exhibition. Exhibitors are only permitted to distribute brochures or other advertising material from within their own stand. The display, distribution or presentation in any form outside the demarcated area is prohibited.
12. Cleaning of Halls:
The general cleaning of the venue is the responsibility of the organizers. Cleaning of individual stalls & exhibits is the responsibility of the exhibitors. Such cleaning should be done every day prior to the opening of the event.
While all reasonable steps for the protection of property and exhibits are taken, including the employment of private security officers, the organizer do not by regulations governing the exhibition, accept any responsibility for loss of or damage to the exhibitors or contractor’s properties within the exhibition grounds.
In addition to any rights or reservations already specified, the organizers reserve the following rights: The rules and regulations mentioned here are subject to alteration or deletion. In such case, the organizers will keep the exhibitors informed.
All matters in connection with the exhibition not provided for by these rules and regulation shall be settled or determined by the organizers, whose decision in relation thereon shall be final.
The Organizer KISAN Forum Pvt. Ltd. reserve the right to remove from the exhibition grounds the goods of an exhibitor, who may contravene any of the rules or regulation in force.
In case of cancellation or postponement of KISAN 2018 caused by natural calamities ( the act of God) Government's instructions and or any other reasons, the exhibitors shall comply with the decision of the organizers.)
For an event that has already commenced if the organizers are compelled to cancel or shorten an event that has already begun, as a result of unprecedented circumstances, exhibitors are not asserting claims for repayment or exemption from the stand rental charges.
15. Gate Pass :
Exhibitors are requested to note that they would require a Gate pass forsecurity purposes, in case they wish to take any exhibits/items out of the fairground. The Gate pass would be available on written request at the office. A final Gate pass would be needed on last day at 5.30 p.m. for the exhibitors to move out of the fairground.
Service Entry Timings are 7.00 am to 8.30 am & 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
16. Electrical Connections:
The prefabricated stallholders should get their electrical works done from the electrical contractor appointed by the organizers only. If the exhibitors are getting own generator sets & electricians, they should seek the prior permission of the organizer. Requisitions for PowerPoints and Power Required (kW) should be made before 1 December 2018.Only prefabricated stalls will be provided with power. All other exhibitors need to pay extra for power as per their requirement. Details about your electrical load consumption have to be informed well in advance in written format. The electric supply for prefab stalls & for stalls who have paid for extra power supply will be made available after 1 pm., 12th December 2018. Power supply for stall will be shut off from 6.30 pm to 8.30 am during event days.